2013年5月28日星期二

Pack my mood first before I leave

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both.
-- Rorbert Frost

I counted the photos I took in Berlin, more than a thousand! Some of them are people, some are buildings, streets, the tower, beer bottles, and graffiti. Though the number of them are huge, I don’t think I see enough of this city. I wish I know German, then I could talk more with the local, the old and the young generation. Or maybe I am too obsessed with the war, thinking about how great the influence it left on this city and its people. Maybe it just has the same development and evolution pattern as other European nations or every other country in the world.

Today is my last second day in Berlin. I remembered the day I just got here clearly. So curious, so excited. Everything was new and waiting to be discovered.


Now I can go out without a map in hand. I can hop on and hop off a train as a local. Wow, the half a month time here is definitely going to be so unforgettable in my life. You see, how a graduate student likes to live in the past and vision the future.  

PS: Tian and I got back from Paris last night. Berlin welcomed us with low temperature and empty street, because it was already 1:30 a.m.. Though cold, the smell of this city feels familiar. Ten days here make it like home already. 

没有评论:

发表评论