2013年5月30日星期四

you are the apple of my eye

Today is the day.  The sadness of saying goodbye to this amazing and unique city is replaced by my anxiety and excitement of going back home. But I know I will miss Berlin, as well as the days I spent with my loverly gators, my respectful professor.

I will remember the night in Berlin TV tower. I looked out through the window, Berlin is all there. Quiet. Peaceful. Like no tourist like us would change the way this city lives. Though when I asked professor Freeman, if Berlin has changed a lot during the past nine years. He answered, in most recent years, more constructions have been coming up. The advent of new things will always take away some parts of the traditional culture. Same in China.

May the best part of Berlin stays the same until the next time I visit here. May the starry starry night I saw upon in the air and the memory here stay in my heart.

PS, I won't regret I didnot drink much here.
I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight.

Bye, Berlin.

没有评论:

发表评论